To Our Patients:
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. We have revised our policies to reflect the regulations put forth by our local and national leaders. We are open and will schedule patients with the following guidelines to help reduce the risk of COVID-19:
- Only the scheduled patient may come to their appointment (adults 18 +).
- One legal guardian may accompany minor child(ren) to their appointment(s).
- If your temperature is above 99.0°, please reschedule your appointment. We are taking temperatures of everyone coming into the office.
- If you traveled by airplane, please schedule your appointment 14 days after being home.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask while in our office.
We encourage you to call us if you have any questions.
Your continued support is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you soon.
– Steve Lai, O.D.